A sophisticated and stimulating program that introduces our students to challenging university-level content. It is created by an elite group of professors from some of the top institutions in the world.
GREETINGS FROM THE AP PROGRAM DIRECTOR
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the BNDS AP program. Our mission is to create a productive learning environment for our students where they can develop lifelong skills. I am proud of what our students accomplish; they leave BNDS with a strong foundation that prepares them for the world they will encounter. Our BNDS AP Graduates not only gain admittance to the Top Universities, but they also land jobs at the Top Companies including Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Cornerstone, and Morgan Stanley. With our world-class faculty and state-of-the-art facilities, and knowledgeable staff, we prepare our students for diverse futures in a wide variety of fields.
Dual Diploma ＆ AP Program Director
Why AP: Here Are Some Facts
- Students learn rigorous college-level content and skills.
- 85％ of U.S. universities state that they favor students with AP courses over students without any AP classes.
- Top U.S. universities admit more AP students than non-AP students nationwide.
- AP courses challenge students to work and participate at a higher level.
- AP courses give students the opportunities to explore topics in depth.
- Most universities will grant credit based on a 3 or higher on an AP Exam. This is a huge benefit for students as they can take advanced classes earlier.
- Taking an AP course helps students build critical thinking skills, confidence, and the essential time management and study skills needed for college success.
- Nationally, research shows that students who score a 3 or higher typically have higherGrade Point Averages in university.
The AP Program introduces our students to challenging university-level content. It is created by an elite group of professors from the top institutions spanning the Globe.
“Our AP Program is excellent! I gained so much studying at BNDS these three years, not just in terms of acquiring knowledge but also in terms of learning from my teachers. Many of my teachers help us with problems after class and answer basically any question we might have. Compared to other Chinese students who did the Gaokao, we’re better prepared for a college life abroad. It’s relatively easier for us to adapt to academics in college since we took most classes in English. Through these three years, I was exposed to a lot of western culture and ideas and, being in classes taught by different teachers, I learned to better understand different people. Many of the abilities that I picked up in high school at BNDS, such as reading difficult essays, learning economic thinking and writing papers, became indispensable here at college. I am truly grateful to my teachers.” – Katherine He, Class of 2015, University of Chicago.
We Offer a Wide Range of AP Courses
AP Music Theory
AP Studio Art
AP Language and Composition
AP English Literature and Composition
AP Calculus AB,
AP Calculus BC,
AP Computer Science A
AP Computer Science Principles
AP Physics 1&2
AP Physics C: Mechanics and E&M
AP Micro/Macro Economics
Our AP Results Are Outstanding!